Backend Developer (m/f/x) - TEKEVER DIGITAL
About TEKEVER Digital:
Join TEKEVER Digital, where we combine our start-up spirit with our passion for beautiful engineering (yes, good engineering is beautiful!). We develop user-friendly, functional and impactful software that hundreds of thousands of people use on a daily basis.
TEKEVER Digital is a team of highly talented, ambitious and creative software developers striving to have the best people and know-how to become the #1 Digital Transformation tech company in Portugal.
We’ve been developing applications and software for Banking, Insurance, Urban Mobility, Utilities, Healthcare and Government since 2001, from the pre-iPhone mobile-web applications, to the bleeding-edge of native development for Android and iOS.
At TEKEVER, depending on your role and project, you'll be able to opt to work from our Lisbon office, remotely or both.
About The Role:
We’re looking for a Backend Developer to work with us in a project for AICEP. AICEP – Portuguese Trade and Investment Agency is a government business entity, focused in encouraging the best foreign companies to invest in Portugal and contribute to the success of Portuguese companies abroad in their internationalization processes or export activities. In collaboration with TEKEVER Digital and its partners Cocoon Experience and Dare Data, AICEP began a digital transformation process with the goal of improve the adequacy of its catalog of products and services to the needs of companies, internal efficiency and proximity to different stakeholders.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- 2+ years of professional experience in the areas bellow;
- Experience in a project's full life-cycle;
- Experience in using .NET Core, MySQL and nodeJS;
- Experience in using Neo4j, Elastic Search, Google Cloud Platform and Camunda;
- Experience in developing micro-services with REST API’s or GraphQL;
- Fluency in English.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Google Data Studio;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience in application development and deployment in Kubernetes or Docker Engine environments.
- Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project;
- The chance to work at a true Tech Company, where we are vertically integrated with our Unmanned Aerial Systems and Space teams;
- Working in a multicultural and growing company - we just got our first round of investment, we’re in a hyper growth trajectory;
- Remote and Hybrid work policy;
- Year-round training, at your own choosing;
- Young, open, informal and dynamic work environment;
- Continuous 360º feedback;
- 2 Extra vacation days per year;
- Paid sick-leave.
Your Interview Experience:
- Your CV/Profile will be analysed by our team;
- Interview with HR;
- Technical Challenge;
- Hiring Manager and Technical Interview;
- WELCOME ABOARD! 🙌🏼
We are committed to hiring irrespective of Religion, Gender or Ethnicity. At TEKEVER, we strive for Diversity, Equity and Belonging. Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.