Business Analyst (m/f/x) - TEKEVER DIGITAL
About TEKEVER Digital:
Join TEKEVER Digital, where we combine our start-up spirit with our passion for beautiful engineering (yes, good engineering is beautiful!), user-friendly, functional and impactful software that hundreds of thousands of people use on a daily basis.
TEKEVER Digital is a team of highly talented, ambitious and creative software developers striving to have the best people and know-how to become the #1 Digital Transformation tech company in Portugal.
We’ve been developing applications and software suites for Banking, Insurance, Urban Mobility, Utilities, Healthcare, Government and Defence since 2001, from the pre-iPhone mobile-web applications, to the bleeding-edge of mobile and web development.
At TEKEVER, depending on your role and project, you'll be able to opt to work from our Lisbon office, remotely or both.
About The Role:
- Preparing proposals and applications;
- Carrying out market analysis and analysis of the main participants in the industry;
- Preparing and developing roadmaps and business plans;
- Preparing material for BD and Communication (presentations, promotional material, press release content);
- Carrying out technical supervision;
- Project management.
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering or similar;
- 1+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar role;
- Experience in project management;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good leadership and team management skills, and problem-solving skills;
- Team spirit, proactivity and sense of responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project;
- The chance to work at a true Tech Company, where we are vertically integrated with our Unmanned Aerial Systems and Space teams;
- Working in a multicultural and growing company - we just got our first round of investment, we’re in a hyper growth trajectory;
- Remote and Hybrid work policy;
- Year-round training, at your own choosing;
- Young, open, informal and dynamic work environment;
- Continuous 360º feedback;
- 2 Extra vacation days per year;
- Paid sick-leave.
We are committed to hiring irrespective of Religion, Gender or Ethnicity. At TEKEVER, we strive for Diversity, Equity and Belonging. Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.