Financial Controller (m/f/x) - TEKEVER HOLDINGS
TEKEVER is helping organizations to radically improve their business by transforming strategy, culture, processes and systems, and taking advantage of better, faster, tailor- made information. We’re currently leading the market in unmanned systems technology and services, developing next generation satellite systems, and helping customers to digitally transform their business.
We’re not just reacting to changes in our world. We’re relentlessly striving to create it. Our mission is to ensure we provide a robust and sustainable support system to everyone at TEKEVER, and bring our customers THE Actionable Intelligence they need in order to make the best decisions.
We take pride in having a positive and assertive attitude and nurturing a collaborative environment. We work with small focused teams where you will have all the leg room you need to be yourself. Right now, we’re looking for a Financial Controller to join our Finance team in Lisbon.
- Preparation of the annual budget and forecast
- Preparation of the monthly management, financial and operational reporting
- Analyze business performance indicators
- Supervision of the Group’s analytical accounts
- Give support in the preparation of the Group’s strategic and business plan
- Collaborate in the creation of processes and procedures, identifying aspects of improvement in the information available
- Collaborate in the preparation of accounts reports and preparation of financial information
- Degree in Management, Economics or Finance
- Professional experience, between 2 and 4 years, in similar roles or in BigFour auditing
- Excellent knowledge of accounting
- Good knowledge of analytical accounting (preferred)
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Business-oriented, autonomy and ability to manage priorities
- Sense of responsibility and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.