FPGA Engineer (m/f/x) - TEKEVER Space
The activities of TEKEVER SPACE span several markets and cover a wide range of Technological Areas, and the company currently focuses in its activities the development of inter-satellite and ground communication subsystems.
At this moment, TEKEVER is recruiting an FPGA Engineer to join its Dev team located in Porto.
We offer an excellent working environment and an opportunity to make a difference.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering/Electronics;
- Knowledge in HDL development: Verilog, System Verilog;
- Familiarity with validation processes and testbench;
- Understanding of the FPGA project development sequence (Pre-Synthesis, Post-Synthesis, Post-Layout, etc.);
- Ability to perform Dynamic Timing Analysis and Static Timing Analysis;
- Team spirit and good integration skills;
- High sense of responsibility, organization, task planning, and deadline management.
Other ways to stand out:
- Awareness of which logical elements will be synthesized with the developed HDL;
- Ability to solve problems with Critical Path, Corner Cases, Single Event Effects;
- Distinguishing "Control Path" from "Data Path";
- Awareness of the FPGA market (brands and models, Flash vs. SRAM technology, frequency range);
- Knowledge in the field of Communications (e.g., FHSS, PSK, etc.);
- Other languages: C, C++, Matlab, etc.;
- Version control/management (e.g., GIT, Jira, Kanban board, etc.);
- Ability to play a musical instrument.
What to expect from your future career:
Being part of the team that develops the complete solution of an FPGA project: System requirements development, internal architecture design, development of interfaces with external chips (ADCs, DACs, etc.), handling Critical paths, corner cases, radiation (SEE).
If you think FPGA projects are easy and you have the ambition to grow, we have a challenge for you.
If the above excites you, apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.