iOS Developer (m/f) - Lisbon
About TEKEVER Digital:
Join TEKEVER Digital, where we combine our start-up spirit with our passion for beautiful engineering (yes, good engineering is beautiful!). We develop user-friendly, functional and impactful software that hundreds of thousands of people use on a daily basis.
TEKEVER Digital is a team of highly talented, ambitious and creative software developers striving to have the best people and know-how to become the #1 Digital Transformation tech company in Portugal.
We’ve been developing applications and software for Banking, Insurance, Urban Mobility, Utilities, Healthcare and Government since 2001, from the pre-iPhone mobile-web applications, to the bleeding-edge of native development for Android and iOS.
At TEKEVER, depending on your role and project, you'll be able to opt to work from our Lisbon office, remotely or both.
About The Role:
We’re looking for an iOS Developer to work in our team with the biggest private bank in Portugal, with whom we’ve been partners for 16 years.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar;
- Deep hands-on mobile development;
- 3+ years of professional experience working as an iOS developer using Swift;
- Experience in working in agile teams, using Scrum;
- Capability to address strict timelines;
- Customer orientation and agile mindset;
- Proficiency in English.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Spanish;
- Experience with Jira and Confluence;
- Deep knowledge of software architecture and development practices.
- Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project;
- The chance to work at a true Tech Company, where we are vertically integrated with our Unmanned Aerial Systems and Space teams;
- Working in a multicultural and growing company - we just got our first round of investment, we’re in a hyper growth trajectory;
- Remote and Hybrid work policy;
- Year-round training, at your own choosing;
- Young, open, informal and dynamic work environment;
- Continuous 360º feedback;
- 2 Extra vacation days per year;
- Paid sick-leave.
Your Interview Experience:
- Your CV/Profile will be analysed by our team;
- Interview with HR;
- Technical Challenge;
- Hiring Manager and Technical Interview;
- WELCOME ABOARD! 🙌🏼
We are committed to hiring irrespective of Religion, Gender or Ethnicity. At TEKEVER, we strive for Diversity, Equity and Belonging. Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.