Junior Accountant (m/f/x) - TEKEVER HOLDINGS
TEKEVER is helping organizations to radically improve their business by transforming strategy, culture, processes and systems, and taking advantage of better, faster, tailor- made information. We’re currently leading the market in unmanned systems technology and services, developing next generation satellite systems, and helping customers to digitally transform their business.
We’re not just reacting to changes in our world. We’re relentlessly striving to create it. Our mission is to ensure we provide a robust and sustainable support system to everyone at TEKEVER, and bring our customers THE Actionable Intelligence they need in order to make the best decisions.
We take pride in having a positive and assertive attitude and nurturing a collaborative environment. We work with small focused teams where you will have all the leg room you need to be yourself. Right now, we’re looking for a Junior Accountant to join our Finance team in Lisbon.
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and other account reconciliations
- Preparation of the monthly management
- Financial and operational reporting
- Supervision of the Group’s analytical accounts
- Collaborate in the preparation of accounts reports and preparation of financial information
- Supporting all the monthly closing and reporting activities
- Ensure the accuracy of the transactions and procedures
- Provide support, when necessary, on the preparation of VAT declaration and tax obligations
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in similar roles
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Sense of responsibility and organizational skills
- Knowledge in Portuguese tax law is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge in Excel
- Good written and verbal communication in English
Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.