Junior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) - TEKEVER DIGITAL
About TEKEVER Digital:
Join TEKEVER Digital, where we combine our start-up spirit with our passion for beautiful engineering (yes, good engineering is beautiful!), user-friendly, functional and impactful software that hundreds of thousands of people use on a daily basis.
TEKEVER Digital is a team of highly talented, ambitious and creative software developers striving to have the best people and know-how to become the #1 Digital Transformation tech company in Portugal.
We’ve been developing applications and software suites for Banking, Insurance, Urban Mobility, Utilities, Healthcare, Government and Defence since 2001, from the pre-iPhone mobile-web applications, to the bleeding-edge of mobile and web development.
At TEKEVER, depending on your role and project, you'll be able to opt to work from our Lisbon office, remotely or both.
About the role:
- Operate automatic deployment processes;
- Design, implement, and evaluate, continuous deployment processes;
- Monitor and support multiple environments (development, test, and production) deployed in Kubernetes Clusters and Virtual Machines;
- Support the Solution Architects in the development of cloud-based solutions High Level Designs (HLD);
- Participate in the DevOps Team Scrum meetings, contributing to a better task definition, resource allocation and effort estimation;
- Build and maintain a state-of-the-art knowledge on DevOps processes, and their evolution in the cloud (AWS, Google, Azure);
- Ensure that best practices are being used for applications dockerization.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, possess 1+ year DevOps engineering experience;
- +2 years of hands-on YAML and JSON experience;
- Linux administration skills (Shell Scripting);
- Knowledge of containers (Docker);
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies.
Nice to have
- Technical degree (EQF-6) required; Computer Science or Math background is highly desired;
- Understanding of DevOps methodologies, required;
- Experience with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence) a bonus;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations in both Portuguese and English (B2 required, C1 desired, C2 highly desired).
- Hands-on experience with the latest technology in a highly-scalable project;
- The chance to work at a true Tech Company, where we are vertically integrated with our Unmanned Aerial Systems and Space teams;
- Working in a multicultural and growing company - we just got our first round of investment, we’re in a hyper growth trajectory;
- Remote and Hybrid work policy;
- Year-round training, at your own choosing;
- Young, open, informal and dynamic work environment;
- Continuous 360º feedback;
- 2 Extra vacation days per year;
- Paid sick-leave.
Your interview experience:
- Your CV/Profile will be analysed by our team;
- Interview with HR;
- Technical Challenge;
- Hiring Manager and Technical Interview;
- WELCOME ABOARD! 🙌🏼
We are committed to hiring irrespective of Religion, Gender or Ethnicity. At TEKEVER, we strive for Diversity, Equity and Belonging. Do you have what it takes? Apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.