Security Controller (m/f/x) - TEKEVER UK
Is your dream job providing security within a company that uses state of the art technology and has an ethos that helps to save lives? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading…
TEKEVER is the European lead manufacturer of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and now we're matching our know-how and experience in this field with a state-of-the-art user interface experience. Our mission is to bring to our customers the actionable intelligence they need to make the best decisions faster.
As a security controller within TEKEVER, you will be providing a complete security solution to the company incorporating cyber security, personnel security, PSRA’s, security education and documented procedures and reporting. In addition, part of the role will be to provide a Data Protection capability and to support our import/export movements.
This position will be a full-time, permanent role at 37.5 Hours per week.
A DBS check will be carried out for successful candidates.
- Report to the Board when required
- Liaise with the Contracting Authority and MoD Principal Security Advisor
- Prepare and implement company security instructions
- Prepare and implement the security operating procedures
- Prepare and implement security awareness training
- Perform and mitigate site security and personnel security risk assessments
- Timely identification, evaluation and recording of non-compliance and information security risks
- Work with other department leads to ensure good information security policy
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all security and assurance requirements
- Responsible for ensuring our employees receive the relevant security clearance
- Responsible for ensuring site physical security is appropriate and maintained
- Be the first line responder in the event of a physical security incident at the facility (20 minutes response time)
- Responsible for ICT accreditation working closely with our IT Manager
- Ensuring our company security procedures are being adhered to at a high standard at all times
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Support and advise our colleagues with security related issues
- Issuing and recording of office passes/keys
- Implementing and managing the site visitor process
- Implement and ensure all information is handled in accordance with regulations and/or Secure Aspects Letters
- Provide accurate reporting of security risks/ procedures/Issues/completed security tasks
- Ensure the correct processing of goods into and out of the UK
- Liaison with the Head of Support Services and our Caldas site for all exports and imports
- Work collaboratively with the wider business to ensure that legal and regulatory requirements / best practices relating to data protection laws and regulations are effectively identified and implemented
- Review / provide guidance on the development of compliance related policies, procedures, processes and controls to facilitate compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Engage with business teams to inform and advise TEKEVER Ltd and our employees about our obligations to comply with data protection laws and regulations
- Oversee the subject access request process and individual rights, identify and evaluate our data processing activities
Good to have:
- Previous experience in Security 2 years+, ideally List-X/FSC
- Good attention to detail
- Motivation, can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- English as a first language, both spoken and written.
- Have good leadership skills and be able to work both remotely and as a team.
- Good problem-solving skills - proactive in nature.
- Experience in Agile working methods
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of UK data protection legislation & regulatory regime, with a proven history of working in the field of data protection
- An ability to attain SC clearance
- Previous experience of security clearance applications
- An understanding of import/export logistical movements
- Experience of L&D methods of delivery
We work in a highly flexible environment where we do have the opportunity to work from home if able to do so and in line with the business tempo. You’ll have 25 days holiday, help and support to continue training and education, a superb pension up to 10% matched by the company, an employee assistance programme, relocation allowance if required, a discretionary annual bonus and we will provide a salary in the range of £40k to £45k. We offer professional development opportunities and actively invest in colleague training.
It is an exciting time to join our expanding team & company, we are continuing to grow at pace, and your help and input will be crucial. Come and make your mark in an exciting developing UAS company.
Apply now at JOBS@TEKEVER.COM