Software Developer (m/f/x) - TEKEVER UK
Is your dream job developing amazing software using a state-of-the-art technology to help save lives?
TEKEVER is the European lead manufacturer of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and now we're matching our know-how and experience in this field with a state-of-the-art user interface experience. Our mission is to bring to our customers THE Actionable Intelligence they need to make the best decisions faster.
As part of the Ground Control Software team, you’ll help develop the Ground control system for our UAS, giving our operators and pilots all the information required to control the aircraft and gather the intelligence safely and intuitively.
As a full-stack engineer in this Agile team, you will be helping to build in new UI features, integrate new sensors, data streams and updating our software to the latest technologies. You’ll be an established C# engineer with a firm eye on the future. You’ll also be enthusiastic about learning and improving your own knowledge and looking to develop as a software engineer.
- Be a team player, you’ll enjoy working together more than apart, helping each other develop new functionality;
- Be inquisitive, we want you to question the Code, Pull requests, and Processes;
- Be bold with your ideas, your voice will help shape the team’s success regardless of your experience;
- Focused short bursts of work, we love agile, and focus on delivering capabilities quickly and iteratively building them up;
- Be safe, we work in the aviation industry so safe code development and a safe product is paramount;
- Your code should bleed quality, we’re actively making our code more readable, testable and extensible, and you should value clean code too;
- Learn quick, we’ve got a huge array of breadth of capabilities you’ll need to get your teeth into, and you’ll be keen to explore new tech stacks;
- Be proud of your work, show it off, present it & document it.
Good to have:
- 3+ years’ experience of software development (hopefully some C#) on a desktop application;
- Good level of knowledge of how to contribute to quality software (experience in TDD, BDD & Solid);
- Practical knowledge of design patterns and their uses.
We work in a highly flexible, Agile environment, where we work from home, but go into the office when there’s value, no arbitrary office hours. You’ll have 25 days holiday, help and support to continue training and education, a superb pension up to 10% matched by the company, an employee assistance programme, relocation allowance if required, a discretionary annual bonus and competitive salary.
It is an exciting time in our expanding team & company, we have plenty of new and re-engineering opportunities, and your help and input will be crucial. Come and make your mark in an exciting and interesting technology domain.
Apply now at JOBS@TEKEVER.COM