Software Quality Assurance Engineer (m/f/x) - TEKEVER Space
The activities of TEKEVER SPACE span several markets and cover a wide range of Technological Areas, and the company currently focuses in its activities the development of inter-satellite and ground communication subsystems.
At the moment, TEKEVER is searching for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to give support to the product assurance department and the software teams.
We offer an excellent working environment and an opportunity to make a difference.
- Support the Space Product/Quality Assurance department;
- Ensure business goals are attained;
- On time reporting on related activities;
- Drive continuous improvement programs by developing processes, systems, tools and techniques;
- Ensuring the development and delivery of the product is compliant with requirements and regulations;
- Recording all discrepancies and non-conformances to requirements, ensuring corrective actions are found; includes reporting;
- Review and analyse requirements, specifications and technical documents;
- Provide feedback on activities;
- Being able to keep up with the work developed by the teams;
- Plan, develop and document test plans and test cases;
- Maintaining quality records for testing activities;
- Manage software issues from its detection to its resolution;
- Writing and revising reports and documentation;
- Perform regression testing when needed.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Degree or Master's in Engineering;
- Knowledge of SW QA methodologies, tools and processes (ISTQB certification will be a plus);
- Experience in designing, implementing and conducting tests to ensure systems requirements are met;
- Knowledge in programming in procedural and object-oriented languages;
- Experience with tools like Git and Jira;
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office;
- Works under pressure and navigates through conflict ensuring business objectives are met;
- Be prepared to share knowledge and receive feedback;
- Ability to communicate with different teams;
- Focus on requirements and problems analysis;
- Good relation with documentation, both in terms of writing and consulting;
- Attention to detail when elaborating and analysing reports;
- Fundamental values: integrity, leads through example, team player, focus on fixing problems, positive attitude and effective change agent;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
If the above excites you, apply now! Send your CV to JOBS@TEKEVER.COM.