Technical Site Manager (m/f/x) - TEKEVER UK
Is your dream job developing amazing software using a state-of-the-art technology to help save lives?
TEKEVER is the European lead manufacturer of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and now we're matching our know-how and experience in this field with a state-of-the-art user interface experience. Our mission is to bring to our customers THE Actionable Intelligence they need to make the best decisions faster.
In the innovation team, we focus on a first class service delivery to our colleagues. The Technical Site Managers involvement will be varied and will be providing the complete engineering support capability to a team of engineers on site; exciting!
As the Technical Site Manager, you will be the focal point for all engineering and R&D site matters.
- Supervises all processes within the satellite site;
- Ensures the safe and efficient delivery of maintenance and R&D, in accordance with the TEKEVER manuals, procedures, and the applicable requirements;
- Ensures that the H&S at site is adhered to and recorded;
- Liaison with the Quality Manager for ISO 9001 and EN BS9100;
- Provides reports on process delivery if requested;
- Liaises with all departments on requirements and priorities accordingly;
- Is responsible for managing work streams and on time delivery;
- Organise and manage the workflow and streams in accordance with the operational tempo; and requirements;
- Promotes continuous improvement of the site environment, procedures, policies and standardisation;
- Supervision of all site staff including administrative functions in conjunction with UK HR;
- Support Internal and external Audit;
- Uses an agile approach to working at site;
- Coordinates with the Training Manager for the delivery of specific site training;
- Identify site needs through analysis and feedback.
Good to have:
- Relevant technical qualification;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/Google Workspace tools;
- 1 year experience in aircraft or UAS industries preferred;
- Proven management experience and organisational ability;
- Detail-oriented and high sense of autonomy, initiative and organisation;
- Have good leadership and team management skills and good problem solving skills - proactive in nature;
- Have autonomy, initiative and customer orientation
This position will be site based.
You’ll have 25 days holiday, help and support to continue training and education, a superb pension up to 10% matched by the company, an employee assistance programme, relocation allowance if required, a discretionary annual bonus and we will provide a salary in the range of £40-45K. We offer professional development opportunities and actively invest in colleague training.
It is an exciting time in our expanding team & company, we are about to embark on some really interesting and innovative projects, and your help and input will be crucial. Come and make your mark in an exciting developing UAS company.
Apply now at JOBS@TEKEVER.COM